Monday, July 16, 2012

Last week of my adventure

It is hard to believe I'll be heading back to the states next week. This has been such a great opportunity to see the world and learn more about what God is doing in the world. Yesterday I had the chance to attend and meet with folks at Nairobi chapel. The church was getting ready for their special Sunday where everyone is encouraged to being someone to church with them who they have been praying for over the last several weeks. The church meets in a tent that can hold 3000 while children and youth meet in smaller tents. I could tell the people were really joyful and happy to be there. Since this is an update using my phone it will be much shorter. Please continue to pray for safe travel as I head to south Africa Tuesday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment