Friday, June 1, 2012

Hello friends! Greetings from Seoul Korea,I arrive safely to the Korean church building that houses many of the Presbyterian offices in Seoul. Not too much to report yet, I'm looking forward to attending a 20,000 plus member church on Sunday though I'm told it is one of the smaller congregations! I was reminded of the verse staing the lord himself goes before you and is with you. Don't be afraid or discouraged. God certainly is here in south Korea and he has been using the wonderful kindness of complete strangers to help this small town southern girl navigate the big city. All is well. Please pray for me to fight jet lag as I explore south Korea. Love and peace in Christ,

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I spent 1979-1980 in South Korea, just south of Osan at a small village Peontek (sp?). Try the kimshi and cagogi. How long will you be there? Uncle Dan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda, it is spelled Pyeongtaek. I found it on the map...

    ReplyDelete